At Syneos Health, we know there’s no “one size–fits all” solution to decentralizing a clinical trial. Our dedicated Decentralized Solutions team combines fully integrated clinical, RWE and commercial insights, agile technologies and operational excellence to bring clinical trials closer to the patient. Our innovative trial design expertise creates new ways to accelerate patient access, improve retention and increase diversity.
- Your Partner From the Start: We identify opportunities for decentralized approaches early in the planning process to effectively manage and mitigate executional complexities, drive efficiency, reduce cost and speed development.
- Working Across the Product Lifecycle: Our expert teams orchestrate seamless integration of innovative solutions across each stage of the lifecycle. From providing best-in-home nursing services through Illingworth Research Group to consulting on the right wearables for your trial, we bring together right-sized capabilities to fit your needs.
- Continuously Infusing Site and Patient Insights: We listen and learn from patients each day – lessons that inform everything from decentralized protocol design to data capture and patient retention strategies.
- Partnering with Best of Breed Technology and Data Partners: Our Dynamic Assembly® operating philosophy enables us to harness fit-for-purpose technologies, combined with the rigor of our proprietary Trusted Process® to deliver custom solutions with the highest operational quality.
Ongoing Expansion of Capabilities to Bring Trials Closer to Patients
Click on each logo below to read about the latest additions to our decentralized solutions capability set.
Navigating Trial Transformation: Our Perspectives
- Digitization of Clinical Trials Panel
- Moving Decentralized Clinical Trials from Edge Case to Main Case
- Rerouting: How Real-Time Patient Data Will Drive the Future of Healthcare
- Will Decentralized Trials Finally Drive Meaningful Drug Development Transformation
- Decentralized Clinical Trials: The Way Forward
- Experts Opinion - The Future of Clinical Trials Series
For More Insights, Visit Our Insights Hub